Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Belle of the Ball



So I took my family to the Valentine theater for a children series production of If you Give a Pig a Pancake and other stories. Very cute and fun for the kids to get dressed up.


I decided that it was time for Elena to bust out with a custom outfit of Elle Cotterman of Baby Cake Designs. This is the Anna skirt with a appliqued long sleeved shirt I added. I am absolutely in love with this outfit. I got so many compliments today. Way to go Elle! I paired her outfit with a large cream loopy bow that I made, but easily could have put a crochet hat with a felt flower with it. It matches perfectly. If you are interested in this outfit or a version of it contact Elle at http://www.babycakedesigns.etsy.com/ or http://www.babycakedesigns.blogspot.com/ . I picked out all my fabric and just brought it to Elle. I am so looking forward to sharing our collaborations with everyone. Elle's attention to detail and quality are second to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment