Friday, March 26, 2010

Piles of Beautiful Peony Clips & new Gymbo M2M



















Iam getting my new flower clips ready to go. They are beautiful and LARGE peonies. Each flower measure about 5.5 to 6 inches around. So many fun and bright colors. They really look great on the crochet hats and infant headbands, but you have to like BIG flowers. I wouldnt say that this is for the conservative flower lover.

Hot pink

Pink

Lime

Turquoise

Lavender

Chocolate

White

Cream



I also have finished the M2M Gymboree line Malibu Cowboy. I really wasn't loving the combination until I took it into the store to match up next to the outfit. So cute. I also have the korkers to match.


Thanks so much to all of you who follow and purchase my hair bows. I work very hard to bring you QUALITY, affordable bows for your little ones. I am very busy with my kids and this is something of a release for me. I love what I do and create. I hope you all do too.