Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crochet Newsboy Style Hats are HERE!

I AM SO EXCITED! The newest hats in the Ellie's Essentials line up are here. I found every little girl in the backyard crew to model for me. I have two sizes small and large. Small fits 6 months to 18 months and Large fits 2T-? This first picture is with a small size on a 22 month old. I have:
white
light pink
chocolate brown
hot pink


This is a small on a almost 5 year old, but she would wear the large size. They look great even without a flower or bow.

This is the small size on a one year old with a decent size head.



My daughter with the large on with a flower.




What I love about these hats is the thick cotton. They will really be nice and warm in the Fall, Winter and early Spring. I had a lot of complaining of being too hot tonight. I have them ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment